Gretchen G. Voxland, CLU, ChFC, Certified Family Business Specialist
Preparing for that next step in life isn’t always easy. My combination of experience, professionalism and access to a wide variety of products and services can help you meet your financial goals, estate strategies and insurance needs. Whether your goals include preparing for milestone life events like retirement or college, or whether you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise you a new level of attention, insight and capability.
- Over 25 years’ experience on financial services.
- Owner of Horizon Financial located in Kahului, Maui, and Registered Representative of MML Investors Services, since 2000 to current.
American College in Bryn Mawr PA
- Chartered Financial Consultant since 1997
- Chartered Life Underwriter since 1999
- Certified Family Business Specialist since 2012
Worked ten years in Seattle, Washington in Financial Services from 1990-2000 at:
- The Standard, Pension Sales and Service Representative,
- Parker, Smith & Feek, Estate planning life administrator,
- The Equitable, Advanced Underwriting and Marketing,
Art Institute of Seattle Associates degree graduated in 1990
University California, at Irvine, Bachelor Arts degree graduated in 1983